Fall Classes at Southern Vermont College Include Introduction to Athletic Training, Music through Guitar and More
August 27, 2012
This fall, Southern Vermont College is offering a variety of courses that are beneficial for just about any learner. Classes start Thursday, September 6, on subjects in the arts, the environment, healthcare, business, the global community, sports management, entrepreneurship, criminal justice, and politics. Visit the College’s Web site to learn about special fees to take a class for credit or for noncredit. Also, there are special rates for students over age 60 and for alumni of SVC or its predecessor, St. Joseph College, who have earned a bachelor’s degree.
In The McCormick Division of Business, courses include, but are not limited to, Facilities Management, mLearning, and Organization of the 21st Century. In The Hunter Division of Humanities, courses include Introduction to Creative Writing, Advanced Playwriting, Fiction Writing, or Poetry. Also available are these classes: Music through Guitar, Introduction to World Music, and Grant Writing. In the John Merck Division of Science and Technology, Healthcare Insurance may be beneficial to those seeking more information on this increasingly important subject. The Division of Nursing will be offering Pharmacology. The Division of Social Sciences will be offering Case Management and Family and Society.
There are several other courses to choose from (see the schedule). There’s still time to enroll in a degree program at Southern Vermont College for fall. Admissions staff is available to answer any questions by calling 802-447-6300 or e-mail email@example.com. Space is limited in certain classes, so register early by calling the Registrar’s Office at 802-447-6324.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs