Eric Parsons Appointed as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research at Southern Vermont College
September 14, 2012
Eric Parsons has joined the staff at Southern Vermont College as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research. In his role as Registrar, Parsons will be responsible for the maintenance of student academic records, registration and course enrollment, transfer credit evaluation, grade submission, degree audits, transcripts, graduation certification, and academic catalogues. As Director of Institutional Research, Parsons will consolidate data to be used for the College’s strategic planning, including retention initiatives, compiling an annual institutional fact book, producing enrollment and retention reports, and generating internal and external reports and surveys.
Prior to relocating to Vermont, Parsons had been employed at Arizona State University in Tempe since 200l, most recently as the Student Retention Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. Parsons earned a Master of Public Administration degree from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Studio Art from Oberlin College in Ohio.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."