Eric Parsons Appointed as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research at Southern Vermont College
September 14, 2012
Eric Parsons has joined the staff at Southern Vermont College as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research. In his role as Registrar, Parsons will be responsible for the maintenance of student academic records, registration and course enrollment, transfer credit evaluation, grade submission, degree audits, transcripts, graduation certification, and academic catalogues. As Director of Institutional Research, Parsons will consolidate data to be used for the College’s strategic planning, including retention initiatives, compiling an annual institutional fact book, producing enrollment and retention reports, and generating internal and external reports and surveys.
Prior to relocating to Vermont, Parsons had been employed at Arizona State University in Tempe since 200l, most recently as the Student Retention Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. Parsons earned a Master of Public Administration degree from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Studio Art from Oberlin College in Ohio.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.