Eric Parsons Appointed as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research at Southern Vermont College
September 14, 2012
Eric Parsons has joined the staff at Southern Vermont College as Registrar and Director of Institutional Research. In his role as Registrar, Parsons will be responsible for the maintenance of student academic records, registration and course enrollment, transfer credit evaluation, grade submission, degree audits, transcripts, graduation certification, and academic catalogues. As Director of Institutional Research, Parsons will consolidate data to be used for the College’s strategic planning, including retention initiatives, compiling an annual institutional fact book, producing enrollment and retention reports, and generating internal and external reports and surveys.
Prior to relocating to Vermont, Parsons had been employed at Arizona State University in Tempe since 200l, most recently as the Student Retention Coordinator in the Registrar’s Office. Parsons earned a Master of Public Administration degree from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Studio Art from Oberlin College in Ohio.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC