Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 11, 2012
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Monday, Oct. 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. The public is invited to this event.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy, AmeriCorps/VISTA, Antioch University New England, Bentley University, Central College Study Abroad Program, Champlain College, College of St. Joseph, National College of Natural Medicine, New York University, Peace Corps, Sage Graduate College, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, University of New Haven, U.S. Army (healthcare), U.S. Navy (healthcare), Vermont Business for Social Responsibility and Wheelock College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.