Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 11, 2012
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Monday, Oct. 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. The public is invited to this event.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy, AmeriCorps/VISTA, Antioch University New England, Bentley University, Central College Study Abroad Program, Champlain College, College of St. Joseph, National College of Natural Medicine, New York University, Peace Corps, Sage Graduate College, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, University of New Haven, U.S. Army (healthcare), U.S. Navy (healthcare), Vermont Business for Social Responsibility and Wheelock College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program