Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 11, 2012
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Monday, Oct. 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. The public is invited to this event.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy, AmeriCorps/VISTA, Antioch University New England, Bentley University, Central College Study Abroad Program, Champlain College, College of St. Joseph, National College of Natural Medicine, New York University, Peace Corps, Sage Graduate College, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, University of New Haven, U.S. Army (healthcare), U.S. Navy (healthcare), Vermont Business for Social Responsibility and Wheelock College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)