Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 11, 2012
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Monday, Oct. 1, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. The public is invited to this event.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy, AmeriCorps/VISTA, Antioch University New England, Bentley University, Central College Study Abroad Program, Champlain College, College of St. Joseph, National College of Natural Medicine, New York University, Peace Corps, Sage Graduate College, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, University of New Haven, U.S. Army (healthcare), U.S. Navy (healthcare), Vermont Business for Social Responsibility and Wheelock College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics