Division of Nursing Forum Invites Public Opinion: October 2
September 10, 2012
Division of Nursing Forum
Invites Public Opinion
The Southern Vermont College Division of Nursing wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree and Baccalaureate Degree Nursing programs (National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission).
You are invited to meet the visiting team and share comments about the programs in person at a public meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at 5:30 p.m. at the Southern Vermont College Healthcare Education Center at the Vermont Mill Properties, 160 Benmont Avenue, third floor, room 310.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Sharon Tanner, Chief Executive Officer
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President