Division of Nursing Forum Invites Public Opinion: October 2
September 10, 2012
Division of Nursing Forum
Invites Public Opinion
The Southern Vermont College Division of Nursing wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree and Baccalaureate Degree Nursing programs (National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission).
You are invited to meet the visiting team and share comments about the programs in person at a public meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at 5:30 p.m. at the Southern Vermont College Healthcare Education Center at the Vermont Mill Properties, 160 Benmont Avenue, third floor, room 310.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Sharon Tanner, Chief Executive Officer
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)