Division of Nursing Forum Invites Public Opinion: October 2
September 10, 2012
Division of Nursing Forum
Invites Public Opinion
The Southern Vermont College Division of Nursing wishes to announce that it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree and Baccalaureate Degree Nursing programs (National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission).
You are invited to meet the visiting team and share comments about the programs in person at a public meeting scheduled for Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at 5:30 p.m. at the Southern Vermont College Healthcare Education Center at the Vermont Mill Properties, 160 Benmont Avenue, third floor, room 310.
Written comments are also welcome and should be submitted directly to:
Dr. Sharon Tanner, Chief Executive Officer
3343 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 850
Atlanta, GA 30326
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community