Healthcare Forum Hosts Panel of SVMC Professionals at Southern Vermont College
November 13, 2012
On Tuesday, December 4, the Healthcare Forum Series at Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a panel of experienced professionals from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to attend.
The panel members, who will be speaking about their specialty field and professional goals, include: John Gottung, Respiratory Therapist; Deb Dearstyne, a registered nurse from Surgical Services; Gretchen Johnson, a registered nurse from Intensive Care Unit; and Courtney Volski, a registered nurse from the Emergency and Trauma Unit. Each professional will speak about their specialty practice and the career path they have taken to reach their goals.
This fourth forum of the Healthcare Series is designed to promote conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, speciality roles and healthcare topics and is sponsored by SVC’s Division of Nursing. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics