Healthcare Forum Hosts Panel of SVMC Professionals at Southern Vermont College
November 13, 2012
On Tuesday, December 4, the Healthcare Forum Series at Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a panel of experienced professionals from Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The Forum will take place in the Everett Mansion Theatre from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., and the general public is invited to attend.
The panel members, who will be speaking about their specialty field and professional goals, include: John Gottung, Respiratory Therapist; Deb Dearstyne, a registered nurse from Surgical Services; Gretchen Johnson, a registered nurse from Intensive Care Unit; and Courtney Volski, a registered nurse from the Emergency and Trauma Unit. Each professional will speak about their specialty practice and the career path they have taken to reach their goals.
This fourth forum of the Healthcare Series is designed to promote conversation and discussion about healthcare professions, speciality roles and healthcare topics and is sponsored by SVC’s Division of Nursing. For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community