Students at Southern Vermont College Present Art Exhibit
December 5, 2012
Students from the Humanities Quest for Success course at Southern Vermont College present their display of artwork in the Burgdorff Gallery. The public is invited to view the exhibit of pastels and charcoal, which will be on display until January 15, weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (except when the College is closed from December 24 to January 2).
The course, taught by Associate Professor Greg Winterhalter, brings together personal history, creative expression and the benefits of community engagement by having students use their abilities to write, create visual art and practice drama and music. The students worked collaboratively after studying modernist trends in the arts. For more information on the art display, contact Associate Professor Winterhalter at 802-447-6316 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- Learning Cooperative Coordinator Becomes a Certified Master Reviewer
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)