Welcome Back President Gross!
January 18, 2013
Southern Vermont College celebrates the return of President Karen Gross on January, 22, 2013! Karen has been on leave from the College since January 15, 2012, having served as Senior Policy Advisor to the US Department of Education in Washington, DC. While in Washington, Karen worked on a variety of initiatives to promote educational success for students across the nation, including programs to assist returning service members and first generation college students complete their undergraduate education. Students, faculty, alumni and the Bennington community are invited to lively and engaging discussions with Karen about her experiences within the Beltway. Stay tuned for dates for both informal drop-in “Conversations with Karen,” and more formal presentations. She will also be walking the campus and visiting downtown Bennington upon her return to meet, greet and listen to campus and community members.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.