CANCELLATION: Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
February 11, 2013
CANCELLATION: The Healthcare Forum originally scheduled at Southern Vermont College for February 21, at 5:30 p.m. with Joshua Sherman, M.D., Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, has been CANCELLED.
A notice will be sent if the lecture will be rescheduled for a future date!
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President