Jamie Cousineau, a Peer Tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator Present at Health Symposium
March 11, 2013
On March 9, Jamie Cousineau, a peer tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, presented at a Health Symposium at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Their topic was "Strategies for Assisting Vulnerable Students in a Healthcare Major Prerequisite." Jamie, a Nursing major, gave the actual presentation, and Catherine gave attendees information on the creation and history of SVC's Anatomy and Physiology stretch course.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics