Jamie Cousineau, a Peer Tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator Present at Health Symposium
March 11, 2013
On March 9, Jamie Cousineau, a peer tutor, and Catherine Burns, Learning Specialist and Tutor Coordinator in the Center for Teaching and Learning, presented at a Health Symposium at Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Their topic was "Strategies for Assisting Vulnerable Students in a Healthcare Major Prerequisite." Jamie, a Nursing major, gave the actual presentation, and Catherine gave attendees information on the creation and history of SVC's Anatomy and Physiology stretch course.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC