Healthcare Forum with SVMC Hospitalist Dr. Joshua Sherman at Southern Vermont College
March 21, 2013
Back by popular demand, Dr. Joshua Sherman, Hospitalist at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center in Bennington, will speak at Southern Vermont College’s Everett Mansion Theatre on Thursday, April 4, at 5:30 p.m. The title of his lecture is “This is Dr. Sherman, Returning a Page." The general public is welcome to attend this event at no charge.
Dr. Sherman will discuss the importance of effective communication, the risks of miscommunication, and the benefits of a patient-centered approach to conflict resolution among healthcare providers.
This healthcare forum is sponsored by the Division of Nursing at Southern Vermont College, and is part of the College’s healthcare series that promotes conversation and discussion about health and wellness.
Dr. Sherman earned his M.D. from Stony Brook School of Medicine, and completed his medical residency at Stony Brook University Medical Center in New York.
For more information, call 802-447-4661 or e-mail email@example.com.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE