Career and Internship Fair Open to Public at Southern Vermont College
March 26, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, April 4, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an opportunity for those seeking employment, career information and internship possibilities. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from the following local and regional industries, law enforcement offices, state agencies, health sites, and nonprofit organizations will be available: Avon; Berkshire Family and Individual Resources; Bennington School; Enterprise Rent-A-Car; Hillcrest Educational Centers, Inc.; Lebanon, N.H., Police Department; Peace Corps; Porter Medical Center; Sage Graduate College; Southwestern Vermont Health Care; Union Graduate College; The Vermont Country Store; Vermont Voltage/Bennington Sports Center; Vermont State Police; and more.
Employers interested in participating or for more information, please contact Southern Vermont College Director of Career Development Denise Spencer at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)