Spring Open House at Southern Vermont College
April 1, 2013
Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host its Spring Open House on Saturday, April 20, beginning with check-in at 9 a.m. Prospective students and their families will have an opportunity to learn about the College’s career-driven majors, athletics, campus life, academic support, scholarships and financial aid.
“At the Open House, guests will get an in-depth look at the College,” states Director of Admissions Jeremy Gibbons. “Faculty, staff, coaches and admissions staff will be available to answer questions about the College's 17 academic degree programs, NCAA Division III athletics and much more. Guests will have a chance to meet current SVC students and ask questions about campus life.”
The event includes guided tours of campus and the College’s newest facility, the Healthcare Education Center, home of SVC’s state-of-the-art simulation and skills laboratories and the fully accredited programs of Radiologic Sciences and Nursing.
Pre-registration for the Open House is encouraged and can be done on line at www.svc.edu/openhouse. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or email@example.com. If unable to attend the Open House, visit www.svc.edu/welcome to schedule an individual visit.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- President attends National Center for Learning & Civic Engagement meeting in Denver
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- SVC Mourns the Passing of Campus Safety's Mark Poirier
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs