SVC Students in Colleges Against Cancer Club Raise Funds for SVMC Cancer Center
June 2, 2013
Southern Vermont College student-members of Colleges Against Cancer (CAC) raised $1,200 which was presented to the Cancer Center at Southwestern Vermont Medical Center (SVMC). The money was used to purchase two television sets and gift cards for items to be used in the Center’s garden and for patients. The students, with CAC advisor and SVC Assistant Dean of Students Mike Goodwin, sponsored several events during the academic year to raise the funds. Shown from left to right are: Theresa Keefer, SVMC Research Program Director, Cancer Center; students Stephanie Pelletier, Kelsey Richards, and Shawnee Webster; Maria Jones, LPN, and Lindsey Carmody, Administrative Assistant, Cancer Center; student Sinea Kiley; Kristin Donovan, Medical Records Clerk/Patient Coordinator, Cancer Center; students Kaitlin McGrath, Nicole Bachelder, and Megan Wojciechowski; and Jodi Harwood, Financial Advisor, Cancer Center.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE