Southern Vermont College Offers Program for Transfer Students During August - Immediate Decision for Students Wishing to Transfer
August 13, 2013
For students who would like to transfer to Southern Vermont College, the Office of Admissions is hosting Transfer Thursdays in August. For students who bring a copy of their transcripts and letters of recommendation, if available, a decision will be made that day for acceptance into a degree program at Southern Vermont College. Also, the application fee will be waived.
Transfer Thursdays are scheduled on August 15, 22 and 29, from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Transfer students will have an opportunity for a one-on-one meeting with an admissions counselor and obtain information on scholarships, financial aid and available programs.
Register online at www.svc.edu/summer. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin