Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 18, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. This event is open to anyone interested in exploring graduate education.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Antioch University, Bard College, Champlain College, Chatham College, Green Mountain College, Johnson State College, Mercy College, Peace Corps, Roger Williams University Law School, Sacred Heart University, Sage Graduate School, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, Vermont Law School and Western New England College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail email@example.com.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program