Graduate School Fair Comes to Southern Vermont College
September 18, 2013
Southern Vermont College will host a Graduate School Fair on Wednesday, Oct. 2, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. Representatives from more than 18 graduate and professional schools will attend. This event is open to anyone interested in exploring graduate education.
Graduate school representatives include: Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Antioch University, Bard College, Champlain College, Chatham College, Green Mountain College, Johnson State College, Mercy College, Peace Corps, Roger Williams University Law School, Sacred Heart University, Sage Graduate School, Union Graduate College, Union Institute and University, Vermont Law School and Western New England College.
For more information on the Graduate School Fair at Southern Vermont College, contact Denise Spencer, Director of Career Development, at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- Nursing Chair to Serve on VT Board of Nursing Education Committee