Free College Financial Aid Workshop at Southern Vermont College
January 11, 2014
Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a free Financial Aid Workshop on Thursday, January 23, beginning with registration at 6 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. The workshop is free and open to the public. This program will be beneficial to high school students and their families.
SVC is pleased to offer this program as part of its ongoing effort to provide college access to students locally, regionally and nationally.
From 6:15 to 7 p.m., individuals will have an opportunity to learn about the basic financial aid process, have questions answered, find out about tips and tools to pay for college and have one-on-one conversations with financial aid experts.
Following the workshop, a reception and private, individual appointments will be available.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or email@example.com. If unable to attend the Financial Aid Workshop, go to www.svc.edu/visit to schedule an individual visit.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC