Free College Financial Aid Workshop at Southern Vermont College
January 11, 2014
Southern Vermont College (SVC) will host a free Financial Aid Workshop on Thursday, January 23, beginning with registration at 6 p.m. in the Everett Mansion on campus. The workshop is free and open to the public. This program will be beneficial to high school students and their families.
SVC is pleased to offer this program as part of its ongoing effort to provide college access to students locally, regionally and nationally.
From 6:15 to 7 p.m., individuals will have an opportunity to learn about the basic financial aid process, have questions answered, find out about tips and tools to pay for college and have one-on-one conversations with financial aid experts.
Following the workshop, a reception and private, individual appointments will be available.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or email@example.com. If unable to attend the Financial Aid Workshop, go to www.svc.edu/visit to schedule an individual visit.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President