Free FAFSA Workshops at Southern Vermont College
February 21, 2014
Do you need help paying for college? Are you confused about how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form?
Southern Vermont College (SVC) invites students and families, who are applying for financial aid for Fall 2014, to attend a free FAFSA workshop. Computers will be available to complete the FAFSA online. Staff from SVC and Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) will be available to help with questions.
When: Wednesday, February 26, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., and Thursday, February 27, from 5 to 7 p.m. Refreshments will be available.
Where: SVC in the Interdisciplinary Computer Lab on campus (located in the building behind the Dining Hall). Travel up the SVC driveway, turn left into the first parking lot and look for signs.
Bring your questions and financial information (tax return, W-2s, etc.).
The free, drop-in workshops will give students and families an opportunity to complete and file their online FAFSA applications by the March 1 deadline.
For more information on the FAFSA workshops, contact Susan Rochette, Director of Student Financial Services, at 802-447-6339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President