Thinking about a Career Change? Grad School? The Peace Corps?: Southern Vermont College's Career and Internship Fair
March 16, 2014
Southern Vermont College will host its annual Spring Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, April 3, from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the Everett Mansion’s Burgdorff Gallery. The Fair will be an ideal opportunity for those seeking employment, career information, internship possibilities and more. The event is open to the general public, students from other area colleges and current students and alumni from Southern Vermont College.
Representatives from the following local and regional industries, law enforcement offices, state agencies, health sites, and nonprofit organizations will be available: AFLAC; Bayada Home Health Care; Bennington Sports Center (Vermont Voltage); Dion Money Management; Hillcrest Educational Centers, Inc.; Peace Corps; Sage Colleges; St. Peter’s Health Partners; Union Graduate College; United Counseling Service; Vermont State Police; Bennington School; and more.
Employers interested in participating or for more information, please contact Southern Vermont College Career Development and Internships Coordinator Betsy Dunham at 802-447-4631 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- VIRTUAL BOOKSTORE FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- Marine Leads SVC Program for Vets
- CTL Director Named National Endowment for Humanities Scholar
- President's HuffPost on Reforming Student Loans
- Hear President Gross on Texas Public Radio re: Student Debt Options
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.
- Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
- Tom Otero Heads Newly-Formed Women's Lacrosse Program