Thinking of Transferring? Try Transfer Thursday at Southern Vermont College
June 16, 2014
The Office of Admissions at Southern Vermont College (SVC) in Bennington will be hosting Transfer Thursday on July 10 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“This session is specifically offered for prospective, transfer students who are interested in SVC,” states Director of Admissions Jeremy Gibbons. “Students can learn about the transfer credit process and see how long it may take them to complete one of our degree programs.”
Participants will find out about the transfer process and admission criteria, meet with an admissions counselor and obtain information on scholarships and financial aid. By touring the campus, individuals will learn about the history and traditions of the College.
For those who bring transcripts from all schools attended and letters of recommendation, if available, a decision may be made on the spot for acceptance into a degree program at Southern Vermont College. The application fee will be waived.
Registration is encouraged online at www.svc.edu/summer, and appointments are expected to last about an hour. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities