Thinking of Transferring? Try Transfer Thursday at Southern Vermont College
June 16, 2014
The Office of Admissions at Southern Vermont College (SVC) in Bennington will be hosting Transfer Thursday on July 10 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
“This session is specifically offered for prospective, transfer students who are interested in SVC,” states Director of Admissions Jeremy Gibbons. “Students can learn about the transfer credit process and see how long it may take them to complete one of our degree programs.”
Participants will find out about the transfer process and admission criteria, meet with an admissions counselor and obtain information on scholarships and financial aid. By touring the campus, individuals will learn about the history and traditions of the College.
For those who bring transcripts from all schools attended and letters of recommendation, if available, a decision may be made on the spot for acceptance into a degree program at Southern Vermont College. The application fee will be waived.
Registration is encouraged online at www.svc.edu/summer, and appointments are expected to last about an hour. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 802-447-6300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin