SVC Mourns the Loss of Loretta Epstein
June 4, 2014
The Southern Vermont College community mourns the loss of longtime friend and supporter Loretta Epstein who passed away on May 16. Mrs. Epstein, a resident of Newtonville, N.Y., was the wife of Bill Epstein (deceased), a former faculty leader in the Southern Vermont College Business degree program and founder of the Athletic program. The Bill Epstein Scholarship was established by family and friends to provide financial aid to returning students majoring in Business.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin
- Sarah Lampro Defies Death Valley for 100-Mile JDRF Bike Ride
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC