One Stop Student Registration
August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Semester Stop-in Course Registration
Thursday, August 28
2:00pm - 7:00pm
On Thursday, August 28 we will be holding "Stop-in Registration" for students who still need to register for fall semester classes. You will meet with your faculty advisor or Department Chairperson of your major to discuss your class selection and registration. In addition, representatives of various campus offices, including Financial Aid and Student Financial Service will be available. You will also be able to register your vehicle (if you are a commuter) and have your picture ID taken with Campus Safety.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Three School Chiefs Trade Spaces for a Day
- Management & Entrepreneurship Professort Appointed to Lever Advisory Board
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"