One Stop Student Registration
August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Semester Stop-in Course Registration
Thursday, August 28
2:00pm - 7:00pm
On Thursday, August 28 we will be holding "Stop-in Registration" for students who still need to register for fall semester classes. You will meet with your faculty advisor or Department Chairperson of your major to discuss your class selection and registration. In addition, representatives of various campus offices, including Financial Aid and Student Financial Service will be available. You will also be able to register your vehicle (if you are a commuter) and have your picture ID taken with Campus Safety.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES