One Stop Student Registration
August 25, 2014
Fall 2014 Semester Stop-in Course Registration
Thursday, August 28
2:00pm - 7:00pm
On Thursday, August 28 we will be holding "Stop-in Registration" for students who still need to register for fall semester classes. You will meet with your faculty advisor or Department Chairperson of your major to discuss your class selection and registration. In addition, representatives of various campus offices, including Financial Aid and Student Financial Service will be available. You will also be able to register your vehicle (if you are a commuter) and have your picture ID taken with Campus Safety.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE