May 30, 2008
Please join us at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Hunter Hall on June 6, 2008. The order of events includes:
11 a.m. - Groundbreaking Ceremony - shuttles will be provided to the site beginning at 10:45 a.m.
12 p.m. - Luncheon at the Everett Mansion - RSVP by May 30 to 802-447-4655 or email@example.com.
1:15 p.m. - Additional Offerings - Architects' Roundtable Discussion on "Green Ideas for Your Next Buildng Project" in the Everett Theatre.
2:15 p.m. - Guests will tour historic Bennington
For more information, contact Event Coordinator Jo Kirsch at 802-447-4655.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."