May 30, 2008
Please join us at the Groundbreaking Ceremony for Hunter Hall on June 6, 2008. The order of events includes:
11 a.m. - Groundbreaking Ceremony - shuttles will be provided to the site beginning at 10:45 a.m.
12 p.m. - Luncheon at the Everett Mansion - RSVP by May 30 to 802-447-4655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1:15 p.m. - Additional Offerings - Architects' Roundtable Discussion on "Green Ideas for Your Next Buildng Project" in the Everett Theatre.
2:15 p.m. - Guests will tour historic Bennington
For more information, contact Event Coordinator Jo Kirsch at 802-447-4655.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)