Online Registration for Current Students: SVC Scholar Portal
April 6, 2009
Online registration is now available for advising and student use at Online Registration: SVC Scholar Portal. A login box will open.
Student usernames are 1st initial in UPPER case and up to 8 characters of his or her last name in lower case. Password is 1st 4 characters of the last name in lower case plus last 4 of ssn. For example, John Dowitiwitz ssn: 000-00-9999 becomes Username: jdowitiwi and Password: dowi9999.
After logging in, students will be able to see the courses available for registration and enter their course selection. After selections are made, the advisors will be able to approve or disapprove selections. After approval, the Registrar will do the actual enrollment according to the published dates.
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- James G. Waldon Joins SVC as Director of Campus Safety
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.