Online Registration for Current Students: SVC Scholar Portal
April 6, 2009
Online registration is now available for advising and student use at Online Registration: SVC Scholar Portal. A login box will open.
Student usernames are 1st initial in UPPER case and up to 8 characters of his or her last name in lower case. Password is 1st 4 characters of the last name in lower case plus last 4 of ssn. For example, John Dowitiwitz ssn: 000-00-9999 becomes Username: jdowitiwi and Password: dowi9999.
After logging in, students will be able to see the courses available for registration and enter their course selection. After selections are made, the advisors will be able to approve or disapprove selections. After approval, the Registrar will do the actual enrollment according to the published dates.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."