Online Registration for Current Students: SVC Scholar Portal
April 6, 2009
Online registration is now available for advising and student use at Online Registration: SVC Scholar Portal. A login box will open.
Student usernames are 1st initial in UPPER case and up to 8 characters of his or her last name in lower case. Password is 1st 4 characters of the last name in lower case plus last 4 of ssn. For example, John Dowitiwitz ssn: 000-00-9999 becomes Username: jdowitiwi and Password: dowi9999.
After logging in, students will be able to see the courses available for registration and enter their course selection. After selections are made, the advisors will be able to approve or disapprove selections. After approval, the Registrar will do the actual enrollment according to the published dates.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community