Online Registration for Current Students: SVC Scholar Portal
April 6, 2009
Online registration is now available for advising and student use at Online Registration: SVC Scholar Portal. A login box will open.
Student usernames are 1st initial in UPPER case and up to 8 characters of his or her last name in lower case. Password is 1st 4 characters of the last name in lower case plus last 4 of ssn. For example, John Dowitiwitz ssn: 000-00-9999 becomes Username: jdowitiwi and Password: dowi9999.
After logging in, students will be able to see the courses available for registration and enter their course selection. After selections are made, the advisors will be able to approve or disapprove selections. After approval, the Registrar will do the actual enrollment according to the published dates.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics