SVC Radiologic Technology Program Awarded Maximum Accreditation
March 6, 2009Southern Vermont College's Radiologic Technology department was notified by the Joint Review Committee on Education, the agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education for accreditation, that a stellar review has earned them the maximum period of accreditation: eight years. "This is a remarkable achievement for a relatively new program," said President Karen Gross about the accreditation, which can be awarded for three years, five years, or eight years. "I applaud Program Chair Professor Linda Lippacher, her faculty, and her students. This is yet another indication of the strong contribution Southern Vermont College is making to healthcare, as we send successful SVC graduates of this highly regarded program into the field and on to improve the lives of many individuals in Vermont and across the nation."
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community