Rad Tech Licensing: '09 Students Achieve 100 Percent Pass-rate
June 18, 2009
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the nationally recognized certification agency for Rad Techs state licensing has confirmed that SVC class of 2009 students achieved a 100 percent pass-rate on the final registry exam. Additionally, the average score for SVC students was an 86; a score of 75 is needed for passing. “This is a remarkable achievement and an affirming testament for SVC and our Rad Tech program,” said SVC President Karen Gross. “I am very proud of the leadership in this program and of the students who will proudly represent us out in the field.”
The mission of the ARRT is to “promote high standards of patient care by recognizing qualified individuals in medical imaging, interventional procedures and radiation therapy”. For more information about the ARRT, visit www.arrt.org.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "SVC president ends tenure with graduation"
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President