Rad Tech Licensing: '09 Students Achieve 100 Percent Pass-rate
June 18, 2009
The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), the nationally recognized certification agency for Rad Techs state licensing has confirmed that SVC class of 2009 students achieved a 100 percent pass-rate on the final registry exam. Additionally, the average score for SVC students was an 86; a score of 75 is needed for passing. “This is a remarkable achievement and an affirming testament for SVC and our Rad Tech program,” said SVC President Karen Gross. “I am very proud of the leadership in this program and of the students who will proudly represent us out in the field.”
The mission of the ARRT is to “promote high standards of patient care by recognizing qualified individuals in medical imaging, interventional procedures and radiation therapy”. For more information about the ARRT, visit www.arrt.org.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics