Session on Hot Careers in Healthcare at Southern Vermont College
November 30, 2009
For individuals thinking about a career in nursing, radiologic technology, or healthcare management, Southern Vermont College is hosting an information session on Monday, December 7, from 5 to 7 p.m. in Hunter Hall’s Greenberg Atrium. Guests will have an opportunity to find out more about these popular fields in healthcare.
During the session, students and faculty in those fields will be available to answer questions. There will be a discussion on the College’s Alzheimer’s disease initiative, and guests will tour SVC’s new high-tech simulation lab and see patient simulators in action.
Light refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. To reserve a space for the session, contact the Admissions Office at 802-447-6304 or e-mail email@example.com.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President