Session on Hot Careers in Healthcare at Southern Vermont College
November 30, 2009
For individuals thinking about a career in nursing, radiologic technology, or healthcare management, Southern Vermont College is hosting an information session on Monday, December 7, from 5 to 7 p.m. in Hunter Hall’s Greenberg Atrium. Guests will have an opportunity to find out more about these popular fields in healthcare.
During the session, students and faculty in those fields will be available to answer questions. There will be a discussion on the College’s Alzheimer’s disease initiative, and guests will tour SVC’s new high-tech simulation lab and see patient simulators in action.
Light refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. To reserve a space for the session, contact the Admissions Office at 802-447-6304 or e-mail email@example.com.
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)
- President Gross's Comment to National Journal Article
- Professor Gorham is a Vermont Rising Star