Ordering Commencement Photos and DVDs
2013 COMMENCEMENT PHOTOS
Commencement 2013 and the Nursing Pinning Ceremony images (including class photo) by Photographer and Alumnus Max Flatow can be accessed at the following links:
Click HERE for the gallery of commencement images.
Click HERE for the gallery of images from the President's breakfast.
Click here for a copy of the form to purchase a video of the Commencement ceremony.
NEWS FOR HOMETOWN NEWSPAPER(S)
If a graduate would like their hometown newspaper(s) to know of his/her graduation, click here for a copy of the news release form or complete the form online at www.svc.edu/release/graduate.html. SVC's Office of Communications will prepare a press release and inform the newspaper(s).
Dear SVC Graduates!
Now you have joined the ranks of SVC's alumni. Like the more than 4,000 alumni who have come before you, you will learn that graduation does not signal the end of your relationship with SVC (in fact, the word “Commencement” means “beginning”). There will be many opportunities for you to volunteer, network and stay connected with the College.
As your address and e-mail changes, be sure to update your information with us, so we can let you know about upcoming events. Please keep in touch, and let us know what is happening in your life. You will always be a member of the SVC family, and we look forward to hearing from you and following your success. We are always just a click away at www.svc.edu/alumni For more Alumni information, contact Alumni Relations at 802-447-6357 or email@example.com.. You can also visit us on Facebook!
If you have any questions about SVC's Commencement, contact the Office of Communications at 802-447-6388 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org!
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community