The Registrar's Office at SVC provides a variety of student services including but not limited to assistance registering for classes, ordering official transcripts, obtaining degree or enrollment verification, and reviewing a student's degree audit. Permanent academic records for all students are maintained in the Registrar's Office as well as course and final exam schedules.
Office HoursThe Registrar's Office at Southern Vermont College is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and located in Room 209 of the Everett Mansion.
Contact InformationEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering TranscriptsTo order an official transcript please fill out and submit a Transcript Request form. Make sure to sign your request form and include a method of payment (there is a $10 fee for each official transcript ordered).
Registrar Office FormsVarious Registrar Office forms such as Add/Drop, Withdrawal, and Transcript Request are available on the Registrar's Office forms page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND ADD/DROPOnline registration and Add/Drop can be done online using the SVC Student Portal.
Click here to visit the SVC Student Portal.
Students will need to seek academic advising prior to being able to register for classes online. All student registration will be blocked until cleared by an academic advisor.
Class and Final Exam ScheduleSView the current class and final exam schedule.
semester credit hour definitionView the Semester Credit Hour Definition.
Cross Registration (HMACU Consortium)Southern Vermont College is member of the Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (a consortium of colleges and universities located in upstate New York, western Massachusetts and southern Vermont). Full-time matriculated students may take courses offered at a member institution. For more information see: Cross Registration.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President