Permanent academic records for all students are maintained in the Registrar's Office as well as course schedules and final exam schedules.
The Registrar's Office at Southern Vermont College is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and located in Room 205 of the Everett Mansion.
Transcript requests must be in writing. Please include signature and date requested. Transcript form available online.
semester credit hour definition
View the Semester Credit Hour Definition.
Online Registration (SVC STUDENT Portal)Online registration is now available for advising and student use at the SVC Student Portal.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW SVC STUDENT PORTAL NOW UTILIZES THE SAME LOGIN CREDENTIALS AS YOUR REGULAR NETWORK, EMAIL, AND MOODLE ACCOUNTS.
Students will need to seek academic advising prior to being able to register for classes online. All student registration will be blocked until cleared by an academic advisor.
Southern Vermont College is member of the Hudson Mohawk Association of Colleges and Universities (a consortium of 19 colleges and universities). Full-time matriculated students may take courses offered at a member institution. For more information: Cross Registration
How to reach the Registrar's Office
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community