American Red Cross Blood Drive
Southern Vermont College and the American Red Cross partner each year to host a blood drive on campus. This initiative started in April 2009 and has continued to grow with each drive. SVC students, staff and faculty join together to donate blood and volunteer their time as they work together to save lives! This blood drive, as with many of the SVC service events, is open to the community.
Stay tuned for the next Blood Drive!
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community