American Red Cross Blood Drive
Southern Vermont College and the American Red Cross partner each year to host a blood drive on campus. This initiative started in April 2009 and has continued to grow with each drive. SVC students, staff and faculty join together to donate blood and volunteer their time as they work together to save lives! This blood drive, as with many of the SVC service events, is open to the community.
The next blood drive will be on April 4, 2012; stay tuned for more information!
Jennifer Ufnar - Instructor, the Division of Science & Technology.
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "When the Buzzer Sounds..."
- Tap Dancer Shares History of Artform (Rutland Herald article)
- Mountaineers Run Past Green Mountains
- Student Jamie Cousineau Named Outstanding Tutor
- Campus Community Dinner Series
- President Gross's Article "My Turn" Can robots replace real nurses?"
- Mountaineers Shock the Country, Top Ephs (Bennington Banner article)