Moose Corps is a student organization with the mission to engage in the local and regional community in meaningful ways. Moose Corps works to provide fun and exciting ways for students to become involved in the Bennington and surrounding communities through volunteerism, community service, and civic engagement.
Moose Corps members have been involved with many local nonprofit agencies to make positive impacts in the community. Some examples of how Moose Corps serves locally are:
- One World Conservation Center
- Bennington Project Independence
- Second Chance Animal Shelter
- The Bennington Museum
- Bennington Coalition for the Homeless
Moose Corps meetings are open to all students interested in participating in service throughout the academic year or participating in one time service events.
If you are interested in learning more about Moose Corps, contact Corie Steinke, Civic Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Assistant Professor, Lynda Sinkiewich, The Hunter Division of Humanities
- Adjunct Faculty Member Speaks on "Keeping Vermont Spooky" at VT Vets Home
- "Wonder" Focus of Talk by Elem. Teacher Sam Drazin
- President Gross's HuffPost: "Rinse and and Repeat Does Not Work for College Admissions..."
- SVC Trustee's New Book on MahJongg Featured in NYTimes
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC