MooseCorps is a student organization with the mission to engage in the local and regional community in meaningful ways. MooseCorps works to provide fun and exciting ways for students to become involved in the Bennington and surrounding communities through volunteerism, community service, and civic engagement.
MooseCorps members have been involved with many local nonprofit agencies to make positive impacts in the community. Some examples of how MooseCorps serves locally are:
- One World Conservation Center
- Bennington Project Independence
- Second Chance Animal Shelter
- Bennington Housing Authority
- Bennington Coalition for the Homeless
MooseCorps meetings are open to all students interested in participating in service throughout the academic year or participating in one time service events.
If you are interested in learning more about MooseCorps, contact Corie Steinke, Civic Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community