Moose Corps is a student organization with the mission to engage in the local and regional community in meaningful ways. Moose Corps works to provide fun and exciting ways for students to become involved in the Bennington and surrounding communities through volunteerism, community service, and civic engagement.
Moose Corps members have been involved with many local nonprofit agencies to make positive impacts in the community. Some examples of how Moose Corps serves locally are:
- One World Conservation Center
- Bennington Project Independence
- Second Chance Animal Shelter
- The Bennington Museum
- Bennington Coalition for the Homeless
Moose Corps meetings are open to all students interested in participating in service throughout the academic year or participating in one time service events.
If you are interested in learning more about Moose Corps, contact Shannon Schmutz, Civic Engagement Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Tom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- US Dept of Ed Renews Funds for Support Services at SVC
- Scott Fitzgerald New Volleyball Coach
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE