MooseCorps is a student organization with the mission to engage in the local and regional community in meaningful ways. MooseCorps works to provide fun and exciting ways for students to become involved in the Bennington and surrounding communities through volunteerism, community service, and civic engagement.
MooseCorps members have been involved with many local nonprofit agencies to make positive impacts in the community. Some examples of how MooseCorps serves locally are:
- One World Conservation Center
- Bennington Project Independence
- Second Chance Animal Shelter
- Bennington Housing Authority
- Bennington Coalition for the Homeless
MooseCorps meetings are open to all students interested in participating in service throughout the academic year or participating in one time service events.
If you are interested in learning more about MooseCorps, contact Corie Steinke, Civic Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thomas Redden, Ph.D. - Professor, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- President Gross in National Consumer Law Center's Student Loan Report
- Leadership Development Academy
- Info on Bennington Water Project Vote
- President's Article in NEJHE on Small Colleges Need "Gold Medal Selfies"
- SVC Adds DIII Women's Lacrosse and JV Men's Basketball
- SVC Appoints New Nursing Leader
- Military Leader Speaks on King's Life and Legacy
- President Gross's HUFF POST Blog: "The Power of Small..."