- Keys to non-residence areas of the College are issued only with authorization from the president or her designee. Anyone else needing access must get approval from the Director of Campus Safety.
- Campus Safety Officers control the unlocking of non-residence areas of the College each morning and the locking of them each evening.
- All residence halls are to be locked 24 hours per day.
- Each student is responsible for securing the door as he/she enters or leaves.
- No one should be allowed into a residential building unless that person is a resident of that building with current and valid college ID in his/her possession or is a registered guest of a resident of that building with current and valid college ID in his/her possession.
- Anyone caught altering a door so that it does not close properly or propping a door open will be subject to a $50 fine.
- Any deficiencies that may compromise building security should be reported to Facilities and Campus Safety.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SPRING OPEN HOUSE: April 18
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- Edible Book Fest has been CANCELLED
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE