- Keys to non-residence areas of the College are issued only with authorization from the president or her designee. Anyone else needing access must get approval from the Director of Campus Safety.
- Campus Safety Officers control the unlocking of non-residence areas of the College each morning and the locking of them each evening.
- All residence halls are to be locked 24 hours per day.
- Each student is responsible for securing the door as he/she enters or leaves.
- No one should be allowed into a residential building unless that person is a resident of that building with current and valid college ID in his/her possession or is a registered guest of a resident of that building with current and valid college ID in his/her possession.
- Anyone caught altering a door so that it does not close properly or propping a door open will be subject to a $50 fine.
- Any deficiencies that may compromise building security should be reported to Facilities and Campus Safety.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- SVC Members Participate in VWHE Conference
- Business Professor and Students Invited to Sports Sustainability Competition
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition