How Do I Contact Campus Safety?
It is the policy of Southern Vermont College that all faculty, staff, and students be responsible for acting in a safe manner and reporting those situations or individuals that jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
Suspicion is the only reason you need for calling the Campus Safety Office to report any crime or suspicious activity. A Campus Safety Officer can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
If you do call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, which will be disclosed only to the Dean of Students
- Location of the incident you are reporting
- A description of the scene and suspects
- A description of any vehicle involved, particularly the license number
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- "SVC president ends tenure with graduation"
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President