How Do I Contact Campus Safety?
It is the policy of Southern Vermont College that all faculty, staff, and students be responsible for acting in a safe manner and reporting those situations or individuals that jeopardize their safety or the safety of others.
Suspicion is the only reason you need for calling the Campus Safety Office to report any crime or suspicious activity. A Campus Safety Officer can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week by dialing 447-4001 (Campus Safety Office) or 384-1648 (Campus Safety cell phone).
If you do call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your name, which will be disclosed only to the Dean of Students
- Location of the incident you are reporting
- A description of the scene and suspects
- A description of any vehicle involved, particularly the license number
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- Athletics Celebrates at Annual Awards Banquet
- President Evans a Special Guest and Moderates a Symposium at Inauguration of Franklin College's President
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- Veteran Journalist Mike Donoghue '71 to be Commencement Speaker
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities