Victim Assistance Resource Information
The Southern Vermont College Campus Safety Office cannot be responsible for the content contained within each Web site or supplied by the organization. However, we do believe they are able to supply helpful information in times of need. As you visit some of the Web sites, you may need to search that site for specific information which pertains to crime victim information.
- Vermont Attorney General's Victims Services Home Page - 1-802-828-5512 http://www.atg.state.vt.us/display.php?smod=165
- Vermont Center for Crime Victim Services - 1-800-750-1213 1-800-845-4874 TTY - www.ccvs.state.vt.us
- Deaf Victim Advocacy Services - 1-800-303-3827- www.dvas.org
- National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) - www.try-nova.org
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children - www.missingkids.com
- Department of Corrections, Director of Victim Services - 802-241-2302
- Vermont Sex Offender Registry - 802-244-8727
- Vermont Network Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault - 802-223-1302 802-223-1115 TTY
- Emergency Relief from Abuse Orders - 1-800-540-9990
- National Center for Victims of Crime - www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence - www.ncadv.org
- Project Against Violent Encounters - 1-800-228-7395, 1-802-442-2111, 1-802-442-2370 V/TTY, collect calls accepted, e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sexual Assault - 1-888-489-7273
- Child Abuse Hotline - 1-800-649-5285
- The Vermont State Employee's Assistance Program - 1-888-834-2830
- "Safe at Home" Address Confidentiality Program - 1-800-439-8683
- Justice Information Center - www.ncjrs.org
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG on Five Ways to Make College More Friendly to Vets
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community