No person is allowed to possess, display, or use weapons of any kind on campus at any time. Any object that could inflict injury or harm that is used in a threatening, aggressive, or careless manner will be considered a weapon. Items prohibited include, but are not limited to, handguns, rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, swords, bow and arrows, balloon slingshots, martial arts weapons, and knives or the ammunition for any of the above. Any deviation in this policy could result in immediate dismissal from the College.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES