No person is allowed to possess, display, or use weapons of any kind on campus at any time. Any object that could inflict injury or harm that is used in a threatening, aggressive, or careless manner will be considered a weapon. Items prohibited include, but are not limited to, handguns, rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, swords, bow and arrows, balloon slingshots, martial arts weapons, and knives or the ammunition for any of the above. Any deviation in this policy could result in immediate dismissal from the College.
Tom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Interim Dean of Admissions to Participate in Enrollment Leadership Academy
- US Dept of Ed Renews Funds for Support Services at SVC
- Scott Fitzgerald New Volleyball Coach
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE