No person is allowed to possess, display, or use weapons of any kind on campus at any time. Any object that could inflict injury or harm that is used in a threatening, aggressive, or careless manner will be considered a weapon. Items prohibited include, but are not limited to, handguns, rifles, pellet guns, BB guns, swords, bow and arrows, balloon slingshots, martial arts weapons, and knives or the ammunition for any of the above. Any deviation in this policy could result in immediate dismissal from the College.
Assistant Professor Jebediah Gorham, McCormick Division of Business
- NCAA Approves Athletic Consortium for Bennington College and SVC
- Football and Higher Education: Presidents Need to Speak Up and Speak Out
- Business Faculty Member Recognized by NCAA
- NEW Computed Tomography Certificate Program
- Gregg Swain, Psy.D. and Author, Named to SVC Board
- INSIDE HIGHER ED: "The Bookstore Curriculum"
- SVC President to Return to Washington, D.C.