Career Development & Internships
The Career Development & Internships Office seeks to empower students and alumni to be exceptional job seekers and professionals. Providing tools, resources, and knowledge from your first resume to career transitions. Depending on where you are in your professional experience, we have provided some tools and resources to get you started. Stop by or schedule an appointment today!
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Remember, we are always here to help!
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 100 in Birchwood
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Interim Dean of Admissions to Participate in Enrollment Leadership Academy
- US Dept of Ed Renews Funds for Support Services at SVC
- Scott Fitzgerald New Volleyball Coach
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE