Career Development & Internships
The Career Development & Internships Office seeks to empower students and alumni to be exceptional job seekers and professionals. Providing tools, resources, and knowledge from your first resume to career transitions. Depending on where you are in your professional experience, we have provided some tools and resources to get you started. Stop by or schedule an appointment today!
- Career development bulletin board
- Job search
NEW! Students/Alumni - To connect with thousands of jobs around the country, post your resume/cover letter and set up search agents with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
NEW! Employers - List open positions for SVC and other college seniors/alumni around the country with NACElink, a national recruiting network.
Remember, we are always here to help!
- Hours: Open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment
- Location: Room 100 in Birchwood
- Phone: 802-447-4631
- Email: email@example.com
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- SVC Hosts 89th Commencment Ceremony
- Middle Schoolers Compete in Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Northshire Bookstore Hosts Student Authors of Publishing Series
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities