Community service is an integral part of the Southern Vermont College student's life. SVC has many opportunities to get involved in the community. Here are some of our community service programs:
community service PROGRAMSThe Southern Vermont College Jazz Band perform at Fillmore Pond Residential Care Community in Bennington, VT. The band, directed by faculty member Eric Despard, was warmly received by residents.
- Alternative Spring Break
- Day of Service Programs
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Bennington County
- Southwestern Vermont Council on Aging and the AmeriCorps Neighbor to Neighbor Program
- The Bart J. Ruggiere Adaptive Sports Center
- The Penguin Plunge
For more information on the community service programs at Southern Vermont College, e-mail email@example.com or call 802-447-4692.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics