A New Walk-In Service
Located in the Interdisciplinary Classroom (lower campus, computer lab building), “Let’s Talk” provides easy access to brief, informal, confidential consultations with an SVC counselor on a drop-in basis.
No appointments are necessary, there is no paperwork to complete and visits are first come, first served. The counselor can help provide support, feedback, perspective, problem solving and information about other resources. This is open to all SVC students.
• Informal, no appointment necessary
• Conveniently located in the Interdisciplinary Classroom (computer lab building)
• Current hours: Tuesdays 12-12:50 p.m.
To see the Let’s Talk counselor, simply come by the Interdisciplinary Classroom on any Tuesday between 12-12:50 p.m. If the door is closed, the counselor is in with another student. Simply slip a note with your cell number under the door and knock to let her know that you are waiting. She will give you a call shortly. Usually there is no wait.
Please read our Frequently Asked Questions for more information or call Counseling Services at 802-447-6343.
Instructor Sandra Fleischmann, MSN, RN-BC, Division of Nursing
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- Mount Anthony is First School in Vermont to Launch National College Application Campaign
- For Veterans Day, Remember: Message from President Gross
- President's Comment in CBS Moneywatch on a 3-year degree
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "...Why Education is Failing Our Students"
- TIME Online "Five Best Ideas of the Day" Links to SVC Co-authored Article
- SVC Co-Authored article in INSIDE HIGHER Ed: "Graduation Shouldn't Be Endpoint"
- Asst. Prof. in Humanities Publishes Article in "Enculturation"
- CJ Class Attends Press Conference with VT Gov. Shumlin