We are proud to offer flexible hours of
operation to be sure we can always be of service to you. Please refer to the following schedule when planning to join us for a meal.
(Hours are subject to change)
Continental Breakfast 9:00-11:00 a.m.
Brunch 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Dinner 4:30-6:00 p.m.
The Mountaineer Evening Cafe
The Mountaineer Cafe is open Sunday through Saturday from 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Located in the Dining Hall, the Cafe offers all types of food, including chicken tenders, pizza, wings, and sweets. The Cafe operates on cash or Mountain Money and is not part of a meal plan.
Charbroiled hamburgers and chicken breasts are just a few of the wonderful and tasty foods that our students eat daily.
Using Your Meal Card
As part of our Campus Dining Services Program, you will have a Meal Card that offers you purchasing power for our services. Each time you present your card, one meal is subtracted from your balance.
Lost Card Information
Lose your card? In the case of a missing card, please replace your Meal Card with the Business Office in the Main Building.
Campus Dining Policies & Procedures
The Campus Meals are on an "all you can eat" basis. So that you are sure to get the most from our services, we request that you adhere to the following procedures:
~ Please do not remove food, dishes, or utensils from the Dining Area.
~ Please bus your own tables when finished eating.
~ Meal Cards are non-transferable. Do not lend yours to anyone, or borrow one from someone else.
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- Summer Research Course on Aging and Alzheimer's
- Student Hanifah Presley and Interfaith Council Honored at VCC Forum
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics