Support Services & Accommodations
for Students with Disabilities
Accommodations and services available may include:
- regularly scheduled tutorial sessions.
- content-area academic support.
- exploration of individual learning styles.
- study strategies.
- note-taking methods.
- organizational and time-management skills.
- extended time for exams.
- access to textbooks on tape (Southern Vermont College is an institutional member of Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic).
- academic course pre-advising.
JTom Redden, Professor of History and Politics
- Muffie Harvey Rides Again!
- Enrich Your Life Through Fall Classes
- James C. White II, Ph.D., Named Provost
- Graduates in Radiologic Sciences Receive 100% Pass Rate on ARRT Exam
- 12 Student-Athletes Receive NECC All-Conference Academic Honors
- Nursing Division Accredited by CCNE
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi