Support Services & Accommodations
for Students with Disabilities
Accommodations and services available may include:
- regularly scheduled tutorial sessions.
- content-area academic support.
- exploration of individual learning styles.
- study strategies.
- note-taking methods.
- organizational and time-management skills.
- extended time for exams.
- access to textbooks on tape (Southern Vermont College is an institutional member of Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic).
- academic course pre-advising.
Stacey Hills, Chair, Associate Professor, The McCormick Division of Business