Support Services & Accommodations
for Students with Disabilities
Accommodations and services available may include:
- regularly scheduled tutorial sessions.
- content-area academic support.
- exploration of individual learning styles.
- study strategies.
- note-taking methods.
- organizational and time-management skills.
- extended time for exams.
- access to textbooks on tape (Southern Vermont College is an institutional member of Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic).
- academic course pre-advising.
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- SVC and PAVE Sponsor Events on Violence Awareness: April 21 & 24
- "Flirting with Danger" Documentary: April 22
- "Eight Ten's" - short 10-minute plays: April 24 & 25
- Humanities Showcase: April 24; Visual Arts through May 18
- Sarnoff Speech Contest: May 3
- Honors Convocation: April 29
- COMMENCEMENT 2015 SCHEDULE