Learning Differences Support Program
The Learning Differences Support Program at Southern Vermont College has provided assistance to students with special learning needs since 1983.
Currently, approximately seventy students participate in this program during each academic year.
The Learning Differences Support Program at Southern Vermont College offers a highly supportive environment for students with special needs. We provide a wide range of support services tailored to students' individual learning styles. The program has proven track record. For many years students in the Learning Differences Support Program have had a higher graduation rate than the general graduation rate for the College.
Support Program Coordinator
Academic Assistant, LDSP
There is no additional fee for support services for students with documented disabilities.
For further information follow these links:
- Disability Services
- Learning Profile
- Application Procedures
- Learning Differences Support Program Information
Other resources for students with disabilities:
Susan has spent much of her professional nursing career as a teacher.
- Summer Course Offerings
- Nursing Students Present Study on Healthy Living
- Healthcare Mgmt and Advocacy Certificate Summer Course
- SVC Hosts 86th Commencement Ceremony
- Ordering Commencement Photos & Video
- President Gross Reappointed to NEBHE
- Online Registration - SVC Student Portal
- Prospective Transfer Students: New Transfer Credit Hotline
10 sports for men and women. Learn More about SVC athletics