Learning Differences Support Program
The Learning Differences Support Program at Southern Vermont College has provided assistance to students with special learning needs since 1983.
Currently, approximately seventy students participate in this program during each academic year.
The Learning Differences Support Program at Southern Vermont College offers a highly supportive environment for students with special needs. We provide a wide range of support services tailored to students' individual learning styles. The program has proven track record. For many years students in the Learning Differences Support Program have had a higher graduation rate than the general graduation rate for the College.
Support Program Coordinator
Academic Assistant, LDSP
There is no additional fee for support services for students with documented disabilities.
For further information follow these links:
- Disability Services
- Learning Profile
- Application Procedures
- Learning Differences Support Program Information
Other resources for students with disabilities:
Melissa North, Instructor, Division of Nursing.
- Remarks by Commencement Speaker/Honorary Degree Recipient/Author/professor Moustafa Bayoumi
- SVC grads urged: Color outside the lines
- Graduates experience laughter, tears and wisdom
- Author Moustafa Bayoumi Commencement Speaker; Former President Karen Gross to Receive Honorary Degree
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES