Learning Differences Support Program
The Learning Differences Support Program at Southern Vermont College has provided assistance to students with special learning needs since 1983.
Currently, approximately seventy students participate in this program during each academic year.
The Learning Differences Support Program at Southern Vermont College offers a highly supportive environment for students with special needs. We provide a wide range of support services tailored to students' individual learning styles. The program has proven track record. For many years students in the Learning Differences Support Program have had a higher graduation rate than the general graduation rate for the College.
Support Program Coordinator
Academic Assistant, LDSP
There is no additional fee for support services for students with documented disabilities.
For further information follow these links:
- Disability Services
- Learning Profile
- Application Procedures
- Learning Differences Support Program Information
Other resources for students with disabilities:
Linda M. Lippacher, R.T. (R), (M), M.A., Director of Radiologic Sciences Curriculum.
- SVC to Honor Higher Ed Leader and Former Asst Secy of the Air Force at Commencement
- Sarah Dahl, M.D., Named to SVC Board of Trustees
- Sharief Hashim Heads Men's JV Basketball and is Admissions Counselor
- President Gross at Research Symposium on Student Debt
- President Gross's Article in Hechinger Report on "Ten ways to make college more friendly to veterans"
- SVC Statement on North Adams Hospital Closing
- President Gross's Article in Huffington Post, "Bringing Our Best Selves to the Table:..."
- President Gross's Article in NEJHE, "Warren Recommendation on Student Debt:..."
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community