interact with SVC Dining services
SVC Dining Services now maintains its own web site offering news about menus, nutrition, and your dining options. Visit http://svc.sodexomyway.com
Campus Dining Meal Plans
When considering the value of the Meal Plan, remember hidden features such as our monthly specials and festive theme meals that add tremendous value to the plans. To meet the dining needs of our campus, we offer three meal plans:
- Our All-Access Residential Meal Plan is required for all students living on campus and offers continuous dining with unlimited access to the Dining Hall. Mountain Money worth $25 is included with this Plan.
- For our off-campus students, we offer two Commuter Plans.
- One includes 25 visits to the Dining Hall plus $15 of Mountain Money.
- The second Commuter Plan offers 50 visits and $15 of Mountain Money. More Mountain Money can be added at any time through the Business Office.
Meal Plans and Mountain Money are incorporated into your SVC Student ID Card. You will receive your ID on move-in day or you can pick it up at the Campus Safety office in Aldis Hall. Initial amounts of Mountain Money are included on your ID card. You must present your ID card to the cashier each time you enter the Dining Hall.
Lost Meal Card
Lost or stolen ID cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, visit Campus Safety.
You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for any meal. Guest meal prices are as follows:
- Brunch (Saturday and Sunday)
Dietary Requirements and Sick Trays
If you have particular dietary needs, the Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, contact Dining Services at 802-447-4355.
Sick trays are also available for students with a Meal Plan. If you are feeling under the weather and would like to order a sick tray, call Health Services at 802-447-4355.
The main Dining Hall provides a full-service food court with multiple menu options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus continuous service - continental breakfast and afternoon deli and salad - between meals. Enjoy tantalizing selections from daily pizza and pasta dishes to a variety of delicious entrées - topped off with tempting desserts.
Burgdorff Gallery Café
The Café is located in the Everett Mansion and is convenient for a meal on-the-go or as a great place to visit with friends. Open Monday through Friday, and flexible weekend hours, Burgdorff Gallery Café offers a variety of delicious grab'n'go sandwiches and salads for lunch as well as muffins, bagels and specialty coffees for a quick morning break. Burgdorff Gallery Café is strictly á la cart, accepting Mountain Money, Credit Cards, Debit Cards or cash.
The Hungry Moose Café
Click here to find out more about The Hungry Moose Café.
The Perfect Time to Dine
Our dining program has been designed with you in mind. Flexibility, varied hours and a choice of dining locations will enable you to find the perfect place at the perfect time. Plese refer to our dining schedule when planning your meals.
|Hot Breakfast||7:00 - 9:00 a.m.|
|Continental Breakfast||9:00 - 11:00 a.m.|
|Hot Lunch||11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Deli, Soup and Salad Bar||11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||4:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
Weekend and holiday dining hall Hours
|Continental Breakfast||9:00 - 11:00 a.m.|
|Brunch||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||4:30 - 6:30 p.m.|
jazzman's Café in burgdorff gallery
|Monday-Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
- Director of Food Services
- Kelli Cressy-Gassaway
- Phone: 802-447-4024 (main kitchen)
- Fax: 802-447-4675
- Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President