Your dining experience is more than great food. It is a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility. Our dining team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience. Join us to experience the comfort, convenience, outstanding food and inviting atmosphere designed especially for you.
CAMPUS DINING MEAL PLANS
SVC dining hosts exclusive events, monthly specials, and festive themed meals that add tremendous value to your dining experience. To meet the needs of our campus residents, we offer an All-Access residential Plan:
- Our All-Access Residential Meal Plan is required for all students living on campus and offers continuous dining with unlimited access to the Dining Hall. Mountain Money worth $25 is included with this Plan.
Off Campus Students may add Mountain Money at any time through the Business Office 802-447-6340. Off campus students may also purchase the following plans:
- 50 Meal Plan Any 50 meals per semester. Includes $15 of Mountain Money to spend at Jazzman's or the Hungry Moose Café. $500 per semester
- 25 Meal Plan Any 25 meals per semester. Includes $15 of Mountain Money to spend at Jazzman's or the Hungry Moose Café. $285 per semester
All students, faculty and staff may add Mountain Money (Flex Dollars) to their ID at any point throughout the academic year. Mountain Money may be purchased in any amount at the Business Office 802-447-6340. Mountain Money may be used at the Dining Hall, Jazzman’s or the Hungry Moose Café.
Meal Plans and Mountain Money are incorporated into your SVC Student ID Card. You will receive your ID on move-in day or you can pick it up at the Campus Safety office in Aldis Hall. You must present your ID card to the cashier each time you enter the Dining Hall.
LOST MEAL CARD
Lost or stolen ID cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you, visit Campus Safety.
You are welcome to bring a friend or family member for any meal. Guest meal prices are as follows:
- Brunch (Saturday and Sunday)
DIETARY REQUIREMENTS AND SICK TRAYS
If you have particular dietary needs, the Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, contact Dining Services at 802-447-4355.
Sick trays are also available for students with a Meal Plan. If you are feeling under the weather and would like to order a sick tray, call Health Services at 802-447-4355.
The main Dining Hall provides a full-service food court with multiple menu options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus continuous service with continental breakfast and afternoon deli and salad bar between meals. We are proud to offer a resident dining program complete with signature brands and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine:
- Daily menus combine creativity with comfort foods and nutrition
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrees and side dishes
- Mindful, an award winning dining program that makes healthy dining delicious and easy
- Specialty events with global themes, holidays, traditions and taste changers
- Daily Create-Your-Own deli and salad bar
- Julie’s homemade soups
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta dishes
- Fresh & local seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Ice cream, frozen yogurt and homemade desserts
Jazzman's brews only sustainably sourced coffees directly from individual farming cooperatives and community growers around the world!
Jazzman’s Café is located in the Everett Mansion and is conveniently located to grab a cup of coffee, specialty drink, or cappuccino. Take a break for fresh gourmet baked goods, muffins or bagels. In a hurry? Take-out delicious grab’n go sandwiches, salads and soups to get to class or a meeting fast. Open Monday through Friday, and flexible weekend hours. Jazzman’s Café accepts Mountain Money, Credit Cards, Debit Cards or cash.
THE HUNGRY MOOSE CAFÉ
The Hungry Moose Café is a student-based and student-centered convenience store and lounge on campus, located in the lower level of Hunter Hall. Featuring F'Real milk shakes, fresh cookies and baked goods, and all of your favorite snacks. We have everything from candy to fresh fruit to gluten free treats! It is designed completely for your convenience. The Hungry Moose Café, is the one stop shop on campus for convenience items. The Hungry Moose Café accepts Mountain Money, Credit Cards, Debit Cards or cash.
MEAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Unable to make it to the dining hall? Our Meal Exchange program for all resident students is available at the Moose Café or Jazzman’s. We give you a list of an awesome entree, snack, fruit, and drink to choose from, then you just swipe your card and you're done! It's that simple.
THE PERFECT TIME TO DINE
Our dining program has been designed with you in mind. Flexibility, varied hours and a choice of dining locations will enable you to find the perfect place at the perfect time. Please refer to our dining schedule when planning your meals.
|Hot Breakfast||7:00 - 9:00 a.m.|
|Continental Breakfast||9:00 - 11:00 a.m.|
|Hot Lunch||11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Deli, Soup and Salad Bar||11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||4:30 - 7:00 p.m.|
WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY DINING HALL HOURS
|Continental Breakfast||9:00 - 11:00 a.m.|
|Brunch||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Dinner||4:30 - 6:30 p.m.|
|Monday-Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
SVC DINING SERVICES WEBSITE
Visit http://svc.sodexomyway.com to learn more about our services.
For daily dining and event information follow us on:
Director of Food Services
Phone: 802-447-4024 (main kitchen)
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sara Diane Nolan, MSW
Adjunct Faculty, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences
- SVC Hosts 89th Commencment Ceremony
- Northshire Bookstore Hosts Student Authors of Publishing Series
- Sign up Now for Online or On-Campus Summer Classes
- SVC Granted Approval for Online Nursing BSN Program
- David Evans Inaugurated as Ninth President of SVC
- Introducing The Good Neighbor Scholarship for Students in Area Communities