The Hungry Moose Café
The Hungry Moose Café, is the NEW student-based and student-centered restaurant/lounge on campus, located in the lower level of Hunter Hall.
Menu items include: pizza, hot wings, panini, stuffed flatbreads, fruit salad, hummus, pretzel chips, popcorn, vegetarian and convenience items, cheese breadsticks, cookies, smoothies, milkshakes, ice coffees and soda.
Operating hours: 7 days a week, 8 p.m. - midnight
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Nursing Chair to Serve n VT Board of Nursing Education Committee
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- "Spirit of Giving"
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President