Southern Vermont College is committed to providing its students, faculty, and staff with a safe campus on which to study, work, and live by making each student and employee aware of how to reduce the possibilities of incidents and create a better campus environment. Click here to view shuttle schedules.
Campus Safety Office
Aldis Hall, First Floor
Important Phone Numbers
On Campus College Campus Safety
Campus Safety: email@example.com
- 802-442-5427, ext. 4001
- Cell Phone: 802-384-1648
Dean of Students
- 802-442-5427, ext. 6323
- 802-442-5427, ext. 4013
- 802-442-5427, ext. 6343
Weather Line: 802-447-4694
Off-Campus Police/Fire/Ambulance: 911
Assistant Professor and Chair Scott Stein, MS, The Donald Everett Axinn Division of Social Sciences.
- 19 Student-Athletes Named to 2014 NECC Fall All-Academic Team
- Director of Veterans' Scholar Program to Speak at Wounded Military Heroes Event
- Men's & Women's Volleyball Interim Head Coach
- Asst. Dean/Sr. Dir. of Admissions and Rad Sciences Instructor to Serve on Advisory Committee at SW VT CDC
- President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.
- Nursing Chair to Serve on VT Board of Nursing Education Committee