Information regarding the amounts shown on your 1098T is located on the back of the 1098T form. These amounts are reported to the I.R.S.
If you require more information regarding how much you paid to the College for tuition, you can request a Student Account summary from the Student Accounts Office.
SVC is unable to provide any information in regards to tax preparation, please refer to the I.R.S Web site, www.irs.gov, for more information.
Jody Schade, MA, Instructor, The Hunter Division of Humanities.
- Philanthropy Project Enters 4th Year
- SVC and Albright College Team Up for Alternative Spring Break Project
- Student Philanthropists Investing in the Community
- SIGN UP NOW FOR SUMMER CLASSES
- 2015 Sarnoff Speech Contest
- Admissions Materials Win Gold & Silver Awards from National Ad Competition
- Office of the President David Rees Evans, Ph.D.