Textbooks are the student’s responsibility. SVC offers textbook vouchers in order to help assist students with purchasing their textbooks in a timely manner. Students, whose pending financial aid is scheduled to exceed the charges on their account, are eligible for these vouchers. A textbook voucher can be requested by completing the section voucher section on the financial obligation worksheet prior to returning it to the Student Accounts Office.
Instructor and Co-Chair Tammy Kenny, MS, MST, Division of Science and Technology.
- Criminal Justice Students Tour Albany Sheriff's Department
- Student-Athlete Advisory Committee Sponsors Toy and Clothing Drive
- Criminal Justice Students Witness the Law at Albany County Court
- President Gross's Farewell Message
- Op-ed by President Gross in Bennington Banner: "A president receives a gift"
- President Gross's Commentary in VTDIGGER.ORG: "Can Civic Engagement Help Millennials Get Jobs?"
- SPRING CLASSES
- President Gross's Comment in NationalJournal: "Civic Engagement..."
- President's HUFF POST Blog: "When Does a College's Obligation to Its Students End?"
- David Rees Evans, Ph.D., Named Next SVC President