Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Choose Southern Vermont College for Nursing—
Discover the Opportunities
The healthcare industry in the 21st century presents exciting career opportunities—and Southern Vermont College’s BSN program offers an intellectually challenging, hands-on academic experience that will help prepare you to be on the leading edge of quality nursing care in a variety of professional settings. SVC’s Nursing program has two degree program tracks: the Pre-licensure BSN for students who will be eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam upon graduation and the RN-BSN program designed for registered nurses who wish to continue their education.
Let’s get started! Learn more about SVC’s BSN:
|NCLEX pass rate|
for 2017 graduates
|NCLEX pass rate|
for 2016 graduates
(small class sizes)
and clinical sites
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Southern Vermont College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
What makes Southern Vermont College’s BSN program special? Watch this one-minute video.
2016 BSN Graduate Melody Sardella, RN
Now working in maternity at
St. Peter’s Hospital
Albany, New York
Meet the Faculty
- Mary L. Botter, PhD, RN (Division Chair; Chief Nursing Officer, Southwestern Vermont Health Care)
- Shiela Boni, MSN, RN (Associate Division Chair; Associate Chief Nursing Officer, Southwestern Vermont Health Care)
- Christa Berthiaume, MSN, RN (Interim BSN Program Director)
- Melissa North, MSN, RN, CNE (RN-BSN Program Coordinator)
- Linda Lippacher, RT(R), (M), MA (Radiology Program Director)
- Alyssa Dufresne, MS, BSRS, RT(R), (ARRT)
- Christina Smith, MSN, RN
- Joanne Peters Steele, PhD, CNM, RN
- Jessica Sullivan, MSN, RN, CEN
- Julie Walsh, RT(R), (M), (CT) MEd
- Keith Caribo, RT(R), (CT)
- Kristi Cross, DNP, MSN, RN (part time)
- Jeanette Toro-Linnehan, DNP, MPH, RN (part time)
- Jane M. Worley, MSN, APRN, PHMHCNS-BC (part time)
The BSN program may be reached at 802-447-4661.