Dual Enrollment Opportunities
Southern Vermont College’s Dual Enrollment Program allows academically prepared high school seniors (and highly qualified juniors) to earn college credit while still in high school. Through the program, eligible students may take up to two college courses a semester.
The Dual Enrollment Program:
- Challenges students through exposure to a college-level curriculum
- Reduces the time it takes to get a college degree
- Lowers the cost associated with college
Which program is right for you? There are two Dual Enrollment options for high school students:
1. Vermont Dual Enrollment Program APPLY HERE!
- This program grants access to two FREE college courses to Vermont residents through use of state-issued vouchers. If you are eligible to receive one or both vouchers, please apply using the link above.
- One voucher = one course. If you are interested in taking two courses, please re-apply for a second voucher.
2. SVC Dual Enrollment Program APPLY HERE!
- This program is for students who have used both Vermont-issued vouchers, or for MA or NY residents. The cost per course is $200.
- Use the link above to submit your application.
What do I need to apply to the Dual Enrollment Program?
- Application—either the SVC Application or the VT Voucher Application
- Official High School transcript sent from your school
Once you have submitted all application materials, an Admissions representative will contact you with your decision. If you are accepted to the Dual Enrollment Program, you can confirm your enrollment and any associated costs HERE. After you have submitted your confirmation form, you will receive information regarding ordering your books, class times, registration and more.
Which courses are you interested in taking? Visit this link to see names, dates and times.
QUESTIONS? Contact the appropriate representative for more help:
|Daniel Summers II|