All clubs and organizations must clear fundraisers with the Coodinator of Student Involvement in order to assure that all guidelines have been met prior to the event.
- Choose a date and location.
- Create a list of supplies needed and budget for the fundraiser.
- Establish a “to do” list for the project.
- Host a meeting with all involved parties to assure everyone is clear of expectations for the event.
- Advertise the event at least 1 week in advance – submit flyers to the Coordinator of Student Engagement for distribution.
- Host your event!
- Follow up with the Coordinator of Student Engagement (and possibly Student Government Association).