Shuttle Driver – Part-Time
Southern Vermont College is recruiting for a part-time (up to 20 hours per week) Shuttle Driver. Responsibilities include driving a fifteen (15) passenger van, or other vehicles, on regularly scheduled routes on and off campus ensuring the safe arrival of passengers. The driver must complete and maintain duty-related logs.
Depending upon need, work schedules may include day, afternoon and evening shifts, including holidays and weekends. Base starting rate is $10.50 per hour. This position may lead to fulltime employment.
- High school graduate;
- Valid driver’s license and insurable to operate College-owned vehicles;
- Ability to attain and maintain certification in Basic First Aid/CPR;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact in sensitive situations;
- Keen attention to detail and strong written communication skills;
- Ability to maintain confidential information, exercise sound judgment and work independently;
- Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous responsibilities in stressful situations;
- Flexibility to work a wide variety of shifts including late night/early morning hours, holidays and weekends.
To apply, submit a resume and/or completed application form to Human Resources via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, Room 200, Southern Vermont College, 982 Mansion Drive, Bennington, VT 05201. Application review will begin immediately and the position will remain open until filled. Southern Vermont College is committed to having an inclusive campus community, and, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of gender, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, family or marital status, or sexual orientation.
Application forms are available at https://svc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ApplicationForm.pdf
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com