James McDonald, MBA, CEBSSenior Lecturer, The McCormick Division of Business
- Advanced Graduate Certificate in Human Resources Management, Union Graduate College (now Clarkson University)
- MBA, Marketing Management, Pace University, 1987
- BS, Finance, University of Notre Dame, 1974
- Personal Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
- Employment Law & Labor Relations
- Economics (both Macro & Micro)
- Organizational Behavior
Human Resources, Investments, Economics and Theory
Areas of Expertise
In addition to teaching, I also work as a financial advisor after more than 30 years working at various financial institutions. This has provided me with a wide range of experience that I share with students.
On Being at SVC
I thoroughly enjoy being at SVC. The students have shown an eagerness to learn, accept new ideas and be challenged. SVC has that “family atmosphere” and a real sense of caring. Add to that a beautiful setting.